Pressure Sensitive Labelers
The Series S1000
S1000 – Series S1000 Roll Up Label Head & Touch Screen
INTELLIGENT MODULAR LABELING EQUIPMENT
Tronics has developed a truly low-cost, flexible, pressure sensitive labeler with a unique modular design. It has the ability to apply labels on the side of flat-sided products, and around the corner of cases. This labeling machine is often integrated with a Printer, and comes in top or bottom configurations.
The S1000 is ideally suited for promotional & seasonal labeling trends, making this highly mobile applicator a must have automatic labeling machine for any production line. It uses the same premier labeling head as our Series 3 line of labelers.
The Tronics Series 1000 has been specifically designed to stand up to the most demanding commercial and industrial production environment.
RELIABILITY & ACCURACY
Tronics pressure sensitive labeling equipment supplies the highest degree in reliability, durability and label placement accuracy of +/- 1/32 inches (1mm) at speeds that suit most industries
Tronics versatile labeling head allows labels ranging from 0.59 inches(15 mm) to 9.88 inches(215 mm) in height and 0.78 inches (20mm) to 39.33 inches (999 mm) in length to be applied. This gives you greater flexibility to meet current and future production needs.
The tool-less 4-Axis Tilt Assembly module allows the labeling heading to pivot left or right and up or down supplying better label placement when dealing with difficult angular containers.
User friendly touchscreen control system, which has many features including: up to 100 product settings storage, missing label detection, label over, product count, speed settings etc.
The X-Y Assembly design moves the labeling head in or out and up or down, giving great flexibility to place the labeling head in the appropriate position and increasing up time without the need to move the labeler.
The S1000 labeler frame is constructed standard from extruder durable anodized aluminium, with heavy-duty casters and cast alloy positioning pads. The aluminum frame is suitable for the harshest environment. (Optional frame materials available as well.)
S1000 Pressure Sensitive Labeling Machine – SPECIFICATIONS
VOLTAGE 220/110VAC 50/60HZ 1 PHASE POWER 440VA LABEL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Dispensing speed
- Maximum 1,200, 1,600, and 2,400 inches per minute options
- Minimum 197 inches per minute
- Label reel core size 3 inches (76mm) inside diameter
- Label reel outside diameter 13 inches (335mm) maximum
- Label size vertical 0.56 inches (15mm) – 8 inches (215mm)
- Label size horizontal 0.78 inches (20 mm) – 35.43 inches (900 mm)
- Label gap size minimum 1/8″ inches(2.5mm)
- Label stop accuracy +/- 1/32 inches(0.5mm) (on dispensing edge)
- Right and left labeling heads
- Height adjustment side 34 inches(870mm) – 47 inches(1185mm)
- Height adjustment overhead 35 inches(900mm) – 41 inches(1050mm)
- Horizontal adjustment 0 inches (0mm) – 6 inches(150mm)
- Tilt adjustment +/- 8 degrees
- 4 X 40 character LCD display
- Easy to use custom membrane keypad
- Simple self-explanatory control interface
- Easy fast electronic adjustment of label & speed settings
- 100 Preset memory locations for set up recall
- Missing label, label overrun detect and abort reduces
- Product counter and labeling throughput (rate) display
- Easy electronic adjustment of label offset at peel
- Encoder for variable speed
- Low label detection sensor
- Configurable signal pulse to activate a hot foil
coder, thermal print head or inkjet printer
- Warning beacon
- Overhead mounting bracket